Web & Mobile Designer
As a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next level. Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem. SportsID will provide easy to use web and mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics and profiles.
SID is looking for a graphic design intern to start immediately. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring joy to media through pictures, layout and content design—in terms of line, color, and typography. You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. SID values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
A graphic design internship at SID primes you for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies. This role can be virtual and is not a paid position. You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work
You will be responsible for creating engaging user experiences across our product platforms including responsive web and mobile apps. In this role, the UX/UI Designer will help define the best practices for our platforms within an agile environment.
- collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms, and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow and Bubble.
- Participate throughout the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure, and optimization.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.
- Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within the digital asset management system.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
- Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
- Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company succeed.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and deliver on-time creative with strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...