You don’t trust anyone with an empty bookshelf, have an opinion on the oxford comma, and know how to tell a good story. Of course, you do—you’re a writer. SportsID, Inc. needs talent like yours—an impeccable style and lively tone—to join the team as a Digital Content Team Member for all our communications needs.
Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem. SportsID will provide easy to use mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics and profiles. In addition to sports "breaking news," sports business updates and lifestyle features, we want to surface stories that run a range of experiences about the people in sports and things that take place on the ground, that otherwise might get overlooked. The Digital Content Intern will strengthen this mission by curating a strong brand voice that connects with our current audience while reaching new ones.
We work hard and play hard. You’ll be exposed to a challenging, energetic environment while also kicking back with the team on related company outings. Content writing interns are not paid, but can receive college credit for their work. The internship starts immediately and asks for at least 15-25 hours a week.
Again, you'll produce relevant content material for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, and social media platforms. You will create content material that is especially crafted to capture the eye of a selected target audience and be responsible for the following:
- Conducting in-depth studies on industry-related topics to develop unique content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the enterprise website.
- Assisting the advertising group in developing content material for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading, editing and polishing content material for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO first-rate practices to increase site visitors to the company website.
- Creating thrilling headlines and body copy so it will capture the eye of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' wishes and recommending fresh content material to address gaps in the organization's innovative content material.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or associated field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working understanding of content material control systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of posted articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...