Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem.
SportsID will provide easy to use mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics and profiles. We need interns who will be responsible for assisting the department in video production efforts while engaging and encouraging on-going conversations with our fans, viewers and global audience on all social media outlets.
SportsID has a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As a Video Production Team Member Intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
SportsID is seeking a few multi-talented visual storytellers to fill our roles of Video Producer/Editor. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who can both create and edit videos for a quick turnaround while also managing and coordinating larger video projects.
One day you’ll be a one-person studio using Adobe Premiere and After Effects to make something amazing, and another day you’ll be helping find production partners, or reviewing talent and music, or going over rough cuts, all while keeping projects running on schedule. If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you. The position begins immediately for a duration of up to four to six months. You are expected to work at least 15 hours a week. This role can be virtual and is not a paid position.
- Work with creative team leaders to create engaging original video content that meets our strategic needs
- Advise on film-related tasks
- Help manage outside content and oversee every element of pre- and post-production
- Stay up to date with current video trends and storytelling formats
- Export, compress and re-format video files
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of the pre- and post-production workflow
- Strong understanding of the considerations of video for digital and social media
- Understanding of and ability to work within our brand guidelines
- Strong conceptual/storytelling ability
- Ability to work as a team player and discuss needs and challenges while bringing fresh ideas and creative solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of how to work with motion designers
- 5+ years video experience
- Experience with shooting and editing video on a deadline basis
- Previous experience in DSLR video workflow
- A portfolio of video work that demonstrates creativity and passion for the moving image
- Creativity as well as attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...