Web & Mobile Developer
SportsID, Inc., is a data-driven sports-technology company that focuses on providing modern mobile and web-based products and services to the sports market through a unified digital platform. We are currently looking for a Web Development intern.
SportsID, Inc. is looking for a front-end, back-end and full stack web developer interns motivated enough to work on-site or remotely to focus on site-wide UI/UX implementation. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes and mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and working with a remote team to deliver a fully functional website. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Note, this internship is a non-paid position.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Debug and troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers, including IE 7+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Experience with D3js or desire to learn
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Demonstrated strong front-end development skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...