Do you see yourself following the footsteps of Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross? Have you read Zig Zigler’s “Secrets of Closing” and found yourself wanting to learn more? If so an internship at SportsID,Inc. is your point of departure.
We are a driven, energetic team whose sales our taking off, and we’re in search of a teammate with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow. In this internship, not only will you be working directly with our Sales Director to learn how to use key sales tools like Salesforce, but you’ll also get coached and get hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals, in a way that will leave you incredibly prepared for any sales job you want going forward.
The role is to supervise and improve sales performance in the area and resolve bottlenecks. Look over the competition and provide the idea
To help set sales objectives, train and support the team to achieve goals. If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate a minimum of 15-25 hours per week. This is an unpaid position, but includes a 10% commission on sales and can ramp up depending on your success.
- Supervise, propose and improve efficient sales distribution networks
- Identify, pitch, and onboard new channel partners within your area
- Supervise channel sales activities to improve their performance
- Set business and sales objectives with partners and help them to reach their plans
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Track competition activities and channel performance
- Educate partners about the product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- 5+ years of experience in merchandising, sales or in-store marketing
- 2+ years of proven record in area management or similar position
- Bachelor's in business, marketing or related study filed
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of marketing and channel management principles
- Knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...