This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a brand visionary with your finger on the pulse of sports and sports technology then your place is with the marketing team at SportsID, Inc. Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem. SportsID will provide easy to use mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics and profiles.
From day one of the internship, you’ll be working with talented marketing executives who thrive on innovating how the company presents to, interacts with, and expands the SportsID customer base. This is a fast-paced, hands-on opportunity to flex your skills—if you’re on route to start a career in marketing, advertising, or public relations, there’s no better environment for your professional development than SportsID.
You'll direct the SportsID brand family and build a professional network in an exciting, cutting- edge environment. We want the right candidate with the ability to work a minimum of 15-25 hours. This role can be virtual and is NOT a paid position.
- Collaborate with the marketing, design, and product and services development teams to determine campaign goals and to build appropriate product and offering strategies
- Conduct research on consumer insights and competitive brands, creating monthly reports on vital metrics using Google Analytics, KissMetrics, and other innovative software to help.
- Manage the SportsID Network community by keeping a robust presence across social media channels and updating our blogs
- Use new tools to track impact of social media campaigns in order to iterate and improve (this includes Hootsuite, TweetDeck and more).
- Create dynamic marketing collateral for both traditional and online media channels.
- A solid background in advertising, media, and communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills, with design experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...