Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look for you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups, and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem.SportsID will provide easy-to-use mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics, and profiles.
We need interns who will be responsible for assisting the department in media outreach efforts while engaging and encouraging ongoing conversations with our fans, viewers and global audience on all social media platforms. We also need you to create and distribute internal and external reports, such as ratings, news, product and program alerts, and assist with weekly and monthly e-newsletter creation.
SportsID has a fast-paced work environment, and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As a Social Media Team Member Intern, you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you. The position begins immediately for a duration of four to six months. You are expected to work at least 15-25 hours a week. This role can be virtual and is Not a paid position.
Using analytics software to gage campaign success. Innovations and techniques in the Analysis field. Update posts to include keywords relevant to optimizing search engines. Prepare campaign reports focused on the analytics.
- Campaigns for brainstorm.
- Develop posts on social media.
- Using analytics software to gage campaign success.
- Innovations and techniques in the Analysis field.
- Update posts to include keywords relevant to optimizing search engines.
- Prepare campaign reports focused on the analytics.
- Expertise in analytics.
- Superb communication skills.
- Eagerness to know about the app and recent developments.
- Excellent competencies in time management.
- A Communication, Marketing, or Social Media degree.
- Previous Advertising or Social Media experience.
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and an outside-the-box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
- Assist in delivering content, stories, information and SportsID messaging into the social media space using various platforms.
- The intern will surf through the data and communication to best position SportsID and its brands in the social media conversation.
- Assist with executing concepts and tactics from the social media lead.
- Support the development of custom campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc...
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...