This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you like to organize? Have you ever wanted to test a business process or strategy you created? Do you love sports, business, fashion, entertainment, food, arts, and/or journalism? Do you love to strategize and plan? Do you love to solve problems? If you answered "yes", we would like to extend an invitation to you to join our Operations and Strategy Team as an intern who will be responsible for assisting the department in the day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month operations of SportsID, Inc.
Our company SportsID, Inc. is developing a digital platform to help individuals, groups and organizations easily navigate the vast and complex sports ecosystem. SportsID will provide easy to use web and mobile solutions that include products, services, data, analytics, statistics and profiles. As an Operations and Strategy intern, you will seek out new technological, social, and business frontiers for SportsID and its brands. We need an intern who’s passionate about strategy and outreach to help us find partnerships that keep us moving at our blistering pace and help us to continue pushing the boundaries of what SportsID can do for its audience. We already work with top sports partners and more, but the opportunities for deeper and more intelligent integrations of our products and services with others are endless.
Operations Assistants work with other staff members and managers to guarantee that administrative tasks are finished and the company functions effectively. Based on the industry, Operations Assistants are able to make phone calls, offer customer assistance, and finish up paperwork along with the following;
- Acting as right hand to the Managers and looking after all responsibilities in the absence of them.
- Assisting the Manager with functional problems.
- Scheduling meetings as well as team building sessions as needed.
- Promptly responding to the questions of other stakeholders and staff.
- Providing outstanding customer support and preserving relationships with vendors.
- Filing and preparing other documents and forms.
- Assisting with recruitment & onboarding procedures.
- Help to research, identify, and negotiate partnerships with businesses who can enhance SID offerings
- Help to collaborate with the marketing team to target and recruit new users and subscribers
- Help to better assess product development and launch times for potential partnerships and how to find opportunities for growth?
- Email tips and tricks to better land meetings with busy people
- Represent SportsID in meetings and industry events as well as put together top level creative presentations that help generate excitement for new partnership ideas.
- A major or degree in business, sales, or a related field
- A pertinent certificate might be required.
- Previous experience in a comparable area.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and oratory are beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb organizational abilities.
- Prior experience in a fast-growing business, sports, tech or lifestyle environment is a plus
- Keen analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tracking the sports universe, one profile at a time...